MASCHINENFABRIK BERN AG was founded in 1952. Our manufacturing facilities in Bern soon proved to be too small due to the constantly increasing production programme and an expansion in the centre
of Bern could not be implemented. For this reason, we moved to the newly built production facility in the industrial area Obere Zollgasse in Ostermundigen in 1963, where we have been employing
ca. 15 staff ever since.